Friday, June 02, 2006

Animal Health for the Environment And Development


sometimes you go to meetings, and people say lots of stuff, and not a lot ever comes of it. I went to a great meeting in March in South Africa with the WCS AHEAD people, and it got written up in the Kruger Park Times as heralding a new vision and good things to come. Read the article here. This is crazy times for transfrontier park issues.
Also, I found out that I'm in this book - buried amongst co-authors on an abstract. Does this lend me cred?

1 Comments:

At 4:56 AM, Blogger Jeremy said...

Interesting times indeed, for zoonoses and other fun stuff. I was at a meeting in Galway in August 2005, the first international Conference on Health and Biodiversity (trying hard to get people to take agricultural biodiversity more seriously) and Dobson's name (and yours) came up. So yes, you do have cred.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home